Sunday 8 November 2009

A Short Introduction.


The reason for the creation of this blog is to keep a record of my art works, concepts, inspirations, and any other art related interests. There may also be occasional ramblings and other things that don't have any association with what I've mentioned, but I guess it keeps the element of surprise!

So to keep my introduction short and sweet, my name is Laura. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "the bay, or laurel plant". In classical times, a crown was made from the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or victors as a symbol of honor and victory.

Nice to meet you.
The anima (like the shadow) also has a benevolent aspect in taking on the role of guide, or mediator, to the world within and to the Self. As femme inspiratrice she may serve as muse, inspiring his artistic or spiritual development, and putting him in touch with correct inner values and hidden depths of his personality. - Carl Gustav Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment